“To love God in the most practical way is to love our fellow human beings. If we feel for others in the same way as we feel for our dear ones, we love God.” -Meher Baba
Unity of Salt Lake has been a part of Salt Lake City's religious community for over 30 years. Lovingly we invite people of all walks of life to join us in celebrating and honoring the light within each one of us. We affirm our oneness with God creating a joyous space of spiritual growth.
We are a loving, inclusive spiritual community living the fulfillment of our Divine Potential.
Being a beneficial presence inspiring Peace, Joy, Love and Prosperity.
The Five Principles of Unity
1) God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
2) We are spiritual beings, created in God's image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
3) We create our life experiences through our way of thinking
4) There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our connection to God.
5) Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them!